Goldeneye Reloaded
Goldeneye Reloaded
Goldeneye Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goldeneye for psp,pc,and ds (hopefully)

HomeI may be able to help... Chat10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I may be able to help...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Genesis
Agent
Agent

Agent points : 5191

I may be able to help... Empty
PostSubject: I may be able to help...   I may be able to help... EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:29 am

what is this coded in? what programs are you using to develop? I can do modeling, texturing, coding if I'm familiar with it, maybe I just didn't look hard enough but I didn't see any specifics. If someone could get back to me, I might offer my services
Back to top Go down
ThaJoKer
Dev
Dev

Agent points : 5568

PostSubject: Re: I may be able to help...   I may be able to help... EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:55 am

could you please show some example work for us, and then we will get back to you as soon as possible to let you know if you are in or not. Texturing will be a great asset we could use, as I am not a texture artist and we really dont have one right now. Also, another coder would be great, as I am a very limited experienced coder.
Back to top Go down
Ninjamonkey
Admin
Admin

Agent points : 5601

PostSubject: Re: I may be able to help...   I may be able to help... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:52 pm

I am with him in the coding boat, and in college. textures would be great and I think the team would much appreciate another coder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I may be able to help...   I may be able to help... Empty

Back to top Go down

I may be able to help...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goldeneye Reloaded :: GE:R Team-
Jump to: