Goldeneye Reloaded
Goldeneye Reloaded
Goldeneye Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goldeneye for psp,pc,and ds (hopefully)

HomePresentation of Jukki Chat10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Presentation of Jukki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jukki
Admin
Admin
Jukki

Agent points : 5640

Presentation of Jukki Empty
PostSubject: Presentation of Jukki   Presentation of Jukki EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:47 am

Hi everyone. I am normal 14 and half Finnish boy. Jussi Joki alias jukki. I am mapper of this project and I hope I could map in real gamer team some day. My English is very poor sou don't mention about that. I am too mapping for bulletz and I have my own bloodgulch project. I have mapped about half year. I started mapping when my friend told me that I am noon with pc. I told him that one day my name will be famous in gamers world just for joke and then I started to map. I have two litle bros. and one little sister. I like fps and real time strategy games. I hope this is too good game.

Jukki

and I have facebook profile. Search "Jussi Joki" and see guy betwen some grilzzz that's me. Just mention jukki so I add you to my friend.
Back to top Go down
tylersluecke
Admin
Admin
tylersluecke

Agent points : 5425

PostSubject: Re: Presentation of Jukki   Presentation of Jukki EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:54 am

cool Smile
making ranks right now for dev and admin
btw guys i will not be "on" the team but i plan on stopping by and letting my team help you Smile
Back to top Go down
Jukki
Admin
Admin
Jukki

Agent points : 5640

PostSubject: Re: Presentation of Jukki   Presentation of Jukki EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:01 pm

tylersluecke wrote:
cool Smile
making ranks right now for dev and admin
btw guys i will not be "on" the team but i plan on stopping by and letting my team help you Smile

good remember to make me dev.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presentation of Jukki   Presentation of Jukki Empty

Back to top Go down

Presentation of Jukki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goldeneye Reloaded :: GE:R Team-
Jump to: