Goldeneye Reloaded
Goldeneye Reloaded
Goldeneye Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goldeneye for psp,pc,and ds (hopefully)

HomeHands issues... Chat10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hands issues...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThaJoKer
Dev
Dev

Agent points : 5538

Hands issues... Empty
PostSubject: Hands issues...   Hands issues... EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:03 am

Well looking back at a few topics there was concern of hands and going over the polly count, ect ect... But has anyone noticed that weapons(like the klobb and m16) dont show hands AT ALL in both goldeneye 64 and goldeneye Source, so should we really need them?? I mean yes there are a few models like the pistols where the hands show a lil bit, but as for the machine guns and assault rifles they dont show the hands...

just pointing this out..
Back to top Go down
Jukki
Admin
Admin
Jukki

Agent points : 5618

Hands issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands issues...   Hands issues... EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:08 am

Nouuu. This is remake of the game. And we wana have hq game. Right? Try your m16 with kurok hand and without. Ps. When you put it give it to me.
Back to top Go down
lazy sammich
Dev
Dev
lazy sammich

Agent points : 5664

Hands issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands issues...   Hands issues... EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:16 am

i was thinkin the same thing, we shouldnt have the hands on weapons that dont have hands Wink
Back to top Go down
Jukki
Admin
Admin
Jukki

Agent points : 5618

Hands issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands issues...   Hands issues... EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:52 am

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(spam i know)

I WILL LEAVE IF YOU TAKE HANDS OFF

GRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRHRHRHRHRH'

JUKKI ANGRY. GRHHHHHHHHHHH

DIE DIE MY NAME IS ANGRY, JUKKI ANGRY

JK Hands issues... Lol
Back to top Go down
ThaJoKer
Dev
Dev

Agent points : 5538

Hands issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands issues...   Hands issues... EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:43 pm

maybe we should turn this into a poll...... and Im still with Lazy, I think that the weapons that dont show hands in the original goldeneye or goldeneye source, shouldnt have them... I mean first of all we dont have hands yet, secondly the weapons that are not suppost to have hands can have better detail because the hands wouldnt be taking poly space..... See what Im saying?? like my new m16, which is about 800 pollys without hands, if we added them it would be a bit laggy.... and the hands would have to look like shit so that they are under 200 pollys so that way it wouldnt be too laggy and it would be under 1000 pollys...
Back to top Go down
lazy sammich
Dev
Dev
lazy sammich

Agent points : 5664

Hands issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands issues...   Hands issues... EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:53 pm

heheh, jukki dont go!

i reckon we should go with a poll aswell, although this site doesent get much publicity so we might get crap results....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hands issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands issues...   Hands issues... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hands issues...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goldeneye Reloaded :: GE:R Discussion-
Jump to: