Goldeneye Reloaded
Goldeneye Reloaded
Goldeneye Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goldeneye for psp,pc,and ds (hopefully)

HomeCool thought.......still going on with kurok Chat10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cool thought.......still going on with kurok

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninjamonkey
Admin
Admin

Agent points : 5612

Cool thought.......still going on with kurok Empty
PostSubject: Cool thought.......still going on with kurok   Cool thought.......still going on with kurok EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:40 am

I was just imagining what this would be like playing it with the solitude engine. It would make you choose and pick your weapons wisely since you can only carry two. That only thing I would have to remove is the grenade feature.

Now this is only a thought. I'm still going with using kurok. Has a more james bond-y / goldeneye feeling to it.
Back to top Go down
Jukki
Admin
Admin
Jukki

Agent points : 5659

PostSubject: Re: Cool thought.......still going on with kurok   Cool thought.......still going on with kurok EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:05 am

KEEP KUROK. I know that solitude z is good butit isnt james bondish engine
Back to top Go down
tylersluecke
Admin
Admin
tylersluecke

Agent points : 5444

PostSubject: Re: Cool thought.......still going on with kurok   Cool thought.......still going on with kurok EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:44 am

ya good idea to stick with an engine thats usable
instead of a half done one.
Back to top Go down
Ninjamonkey
Admin
Admin

Agent points : 5612

PostSubject: cool thought   Cool thought.......still going on with kurok EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:21 pm

Yea, I read somewhere that a few things could be tweaked with it. Like there are glitchs with the sniper zoom code. Right now, I still need to figure out how to edit kurok code. Is it the same as editing quake code? You download the source and edit the source files than compile it. and make it a pak2.pak file and load it up with kurok?
Back to top Go down
Faparith
secret agent
secret agent
Faparith

Agent points : 5417

PostSubject: Re: Cool thought.......still going on with kurok   Cool thought.......still going on with kurok EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:20 pm

I say use Solitudes engine it has a lot of features that Kurok doesn't have, Xlink has done amazing work on it.
But stick with Kurok for now until its relashed.
As for the grenades that's done in the .qc so it wont affect the engine choice.
Back to top Go down
iwantalife
Agent
Agent

Agent points : 5387

PostSubject: Re: Cool thought.......still going on with kurok   Cool thought.......still going on with kurok EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:13 pm

Yea, I think you should stick with the kurok engenie... As it's been said, Solitudes' engine doesn't feel very "James Bondish"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool thought.......still going on with kurok   Cool thought.......still going on with kurok Empty

Back to top Go down

Cool thought.......still going on with kurok
Page 1 of 1