Goldeneye Reloaded
Goldeneye Reloaded
Goldeneye Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goldeneye for psp,pc,and ds (hopefully)

Homehas anyone ever played the goldeneye doom 2 wad Chat10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

has anyone ever played the goldeneye doom 2 wad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
timmy2testies
secret agent
secret agent
timmy2testies

Agent points : 5371

has anyone ever played the goldeneye doom 2 wad Empty
PostSubject: has anyone ever played the goldeneye doom 2 wad   has anyone ever played the goldeneye doom 2 wad EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:04 pm

i was wondering if anyone has played the goldeneye doom 2 wad that is out for psp. If you havent its a remake of goldeneye and it is fairly accurate but every one that i find has bugs and i was wondering if anyone found a good one.
Back to top Go down
Ninjamonkey
Admin
Admin

Agent points : 5617

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever played the goldeneye doom 2 wad   has anyone ever played the goldeneye doom 2 wad EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:11 pm

There is no good one for the psp or ds or wii or xbox360 or ps3 or xbox1 or gamecube or dreamcast or ......you can guess the rest.
If there was I wouldnt have started this game up. the original goldeneye doom 2 total conversion mod for doom 2 was really good.
Actually, scratch that there is a decent (key term: decent) skulltag goldeneye wad. its only multiplayer thought.
Back to top Go down
timmy2testies
secret agent
secret agent
timmy2testies

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever played the goldeneye doom 2 wad   has anyone ever played the goldeneye doom 2 wad EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:26 pm

i did play the goldeneye doom mix that i installed to my computer but it wouldent let me hook up a controller so i didnt play much
Back to top Go down
lazy sammich
Dev
Dev
lazy sammich

Agent points : 5710

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever played the goldeneye doom 2 wad   has anyone ever played the goldeneye doom 2 wad EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:31 am

err... i found a tut on getting the doom wad on psp but i never tried it.

all i did was search golden eye psp in googl Smile
Back to top Go down
timmy2testies
secret agent
secret agent
timmy2testies

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever played the goldeneye doom 2 wad   has anyone ever played the goldeneye doom 2 wad EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:50 pm

i played it and it was really poorly done with allot of bugs that stop you from completeing the level
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever played the goldeneye doom 2 wad   has anyone ever played the goldeneye doom 2 wad Empty

Back to top Go down

has anyone ever played the goldeneye doom 2 wad
Page 1 of 1